Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Test Me on This"

TREASURE IT!

I really don't know how God does it. I've been earning much less than what I've been used to but I've been saving more for the past two months! I've made a goal of setting aside every 5 and 10-peso coin for my building fund donation and every 20-peso bill for my personal savings and I'm still paying our house rental but I haven't been short. God really works miracles and He is really true to His word:

Malachi 3:10
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."

I am really excited for what He has laid out for the days to come. I will update you and share more opportunities with you whenever time permits. Stay tuned!

No comments:

explore the possibilities -

explore the possibilities -
Handpicked holidays, custom travel planning, themed holidays, guides & concierge services.