Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 16, 2008

G.A.P.

TREASURE IT!

G.A.P.: God answers prayers.

He has it written in His word, "When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures." James 4:3

Whom do we pray for? What do we pray for? Why do we pray? Our personal answers to these questions determine whether or not our prayers will be answered the way we want them to be answered. I have learned, that when something I pray for ends up exactly the way I wanted it to be, chances are, it was how God has planned it to be. On the other hand, if it doesn't turn out the way I pictured it to be, it simply means that God has something better for me and I'll just have to WAIT for His instructions.

This blog is initially intended as a channel for finding 'treasure,' as REAL figures in our bank accounts but ultimately in finding REAL riches in the Vault of Heaven.

For now, I ask of you to please bear with me as I am (still) a work in progress.

No comments:

explore the possibilities -

explore the possibilities -
Handpicked holidays, custom travel planning, themed holidays, guides & concierge services.