Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What is your treasure?

TREASURE IT!

Facebook asks, "What's on your mind?" and Twitter asks, "What's happening?" Now what question can I ask on my blog without the risk of being sued for plagiarism?

Up there, beneath my blog's title, it says: A treasure chest of wisdom-filled living, blessed abundance and infinite possibilities.

What are you looking for? And...Why are you so serious?! C'mon. Twitch your lips a little bit - smile. Yup. No, not that smile. Try to remember something which made you smile lately. Anything. Done? Love it. You look awesome. Now say this aloud, "I am awesome!" No, not me, you! Haha. That's better. Say it again, I am awesome! Louder: I am awesome!

Let's take a walk down memory lane and read my very first post: "Sowing and Reaping" This was way back August 24, 2007. So this year, my blog will be 8 years old. For now, I can only imagine how we're going to celebrate it. "Imagine." For now. And I imagine, for now, your heart is smiling.

Sowing and reaping is the very heart of this blog. To sow seeds to inspire you which will ultimately reap for you a harvest which sprouted from your ability to see for yourself what real treasure is. What do you hold dear? What is most valuable to you? Something for which, no matter what happens, you will do whatever it takes, just to make sure it doesn't go to waste or get stolen?

Today I am changing my question on the right sidebar from "What does 'treasure' mean for you?" to "What is your treasure?" Please feel free to leave a message or a comment below.

MEANWHILE...

I am so awesome grateful to announce that I'll be sharing this blog with my long-lost college bestriend, Belle!

Belle is a wonderful person. If you're looking for real treasure, this woman is one. Incidentally, her banking background also makes her a credible candidate as treasurer.

Belle and I graduated from the same university and were employed in the same bank shortly after college. We're both firstborn in the family. Belle is currently based in Austin, Texas, with her rock-of-a-husband Aaron while I am in our beloved Philippines with my husband SouldierRay of sunshine. Thanks to the wonders of technology, Belle and I will be using this blog together as a platform to showcase  wisdom-filled living, blessed abundance and infinite possibilities!

I am really excited for what's ahead! Belle and I have been through tough times in our friendship and in our individual lives but as God is the Repairer of Broken Walls, He came for people like us, like you, to have an abundant life. He has given us a wonderful opportunity to rebuild our wall together because He is awesome! He gave us a wall of faith and action to protect our treasure - our family, our dreams and our future, from falling into the hands of the Enemy who comes to steal, kill and destroy.

Together, we'll be sharing our journey on the road to success, little by little, bit by bit, one blogpost at a time. It will not be easy, for sure, but it will be all worth it in the end. As Arnold Palmer used to say, "The road to success is always under construction." We'll try our very best not to complain!

Say it again: I am awesome!

No comments:

explore the possibilities -

explore the possibilities -
Handpicked holidays, custom travel planning, themed holidays, guides & concierge services.